Bühler Conducts Flour Quality Seminar in Nairobi
About 75 representatives of the milling industry came together recently at the African Milling School in Nairobi to hear from Bühler experts of the Flour Service business unit about innovative and cost-efficient possibilities to improve the flour quality. The one-day seminar offered by Bühler addressed trends and developments in the milling and baking industry. A strong focus was on specific flour characteristics and flour qualities and on innovative milling technologies for the production of premium flours for industrial bakers and private homes. Further emphasis was put on the exact analysis of flour properties and the effect of particular flour components on baking properties. Finally, the participants learned more about the various flour ingredients and their positive impact on end products, such as bread, cakes, chapatti and pasta.
With its Flour Service Business, Bühler not only holds seminars for knowledge transfer but also offers its customers specific solutions with customized ingredient mixes with the aim improve the quality of end products.
- EU grain storage has improved but critical bottlenecks remain
- Global milling giants to gather at IDMA
- Wheat harvest in Turkey to increase
- Pests, disease eliminate a third of Mozambique crops
- Disasters causing billions in agricultural losses, with drought leading the way
- Tehran to exports more flour to Iraq via Russia wheat deal
- EFCO to build a large processing plant in Altai region
- Kaper Makina starts a turnkey feed mill project
- Farm ministers call for more health for animals
- Ahi Evran University to increase roughage diversity