Bühler Conducts Flour Quality Seminar in Nairobi
About 75 representatives of the milling industry came together recently at the African Milling School in Nairobi to hear from Bühler experts of the Flour Service business unit about innovative and cost-efficient possibilities to improve the flour quality. The one-day seminar offered by Bühler addressed trends and developments in the milling and baking industry. A strong focus was on specific flour characteristics and flour qualities and on innovative milling technologies for the production of premium flours for industrial bakers and private homes. Further emphasis was put on the exact analysis of flour properties and the effect of particular flour components on baking properties. Finally, the participants learned more about the various flour ingredients and their positive impact on end products, such as bread, cakes, chapatti and pasta.
With its Flour Service Business, Bühler not only holds seminars for knowledge transfer but also offers its customers specific solutions with customized ingredient mixes with the aim improve the quality of end products.
- First transactions at Commodity Exchange to be made on wheat
- Southeastern Turkey meets flour and Middle East’s pasta demand
- Turkish Scientists Decrease Wheat Growing Period to 60 Days
- Goudsmit’s Next Generation Magnetic Separators For Powder & Grain
- ADM Plans to Invest $196 Million in Iowa Grain Plant Updates
- Russia eyes flour mill expansion to absorb wheat crop
- Riyadh Seeking at Iraq Farmland to Grow Grain
- India to Increase Its Wheat Import
- FAO Estimates Record Global Cereal Output
- Olam builds cocoa powder facility in U.S.