Bühler Conducts Flour Quality Seminar in Nairobi
About 75 representatives of the milling industry came together recently at the African Milling School in Nairobi to hear from Bühler experts of the Flour Service business unit about innovative and cost-efficient possibilities to improve the flour quality. The one-day seminar offered by Bühler addressed trends and developments in the milling and baking industry. A strong focus was on specific flour characteristics and flour qualities and on innovative milling technologies for the production of premium flours for industrial bakers and private homes. Further emphasis was put on the exact analysis of flour properties and the effect of particular flour components on baking properties. Finally, the participants learned more about the various flour ingredients and their positive impact on end products, such as bread, cakes, chapatti and pasta.
With its Flour Service Business, Bühler not only holds seminars for knowledge transfer but also offers its customers specific solutions with customized ingredient mixes with the aim improve the quality of end products.
- Bühler focus on Consumer Foods with new segment
- Sudan raises flour subsidies by 40 percent to lower bread prices
- Arcadia Biosciences and Ardent Mills announce collaboration
- Symaga to double its production capacity
- Russia to establish in Syria largest hub on wheat exports in Middle East
- COFCO to Invest USD 30 Million In Development Of Mykolaiv Port
- Russian expansion into traditionally EU, U.S. wheat export markets
- Wheat consumption per person reached 214 kilograms annually
- Effective and chemical-free means to control Salmonella in feed
- The Italian milling industry: an excellence in evolution