Bühler’s solution for cereal and nut bars
Bühler is demonstrating its competence in the area of biscuits and cookies in Interpack Trade Fair which will be held in Germany from 4 to 7 May. The company offers its customers integrated complete solutions for manufacturing countlines, coated items, or cereal and nut bars. No matter the raw materials, shape, taste, or if it’s coated with chocolate, Bühler’s solutions cover the complete range of end products. With its comprehensive knowledge of local markets and preferences, the technology leader supports customers in developing innovative new products and recipes so that they can effectively differentiate themselves. The solutions that Bühler demonstrates in the trade fair include all important process steps: from preparing the dough to moulding, cooling, and coating of the product.
SUSTAINABILITY, NUTRITION, FOOD SAFETY, AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS
Also, The Bühler Networking Days 2017 which will be held during the fair will feature four core themes that strongly impact the food processing industry: sustainability, nutrition, food safety, and the Internet of Things. Among the highlights of the event are some 20 innovations across the value chain, expert, presentations, side events, and an exclusive networking dinner hosted by Bühler.
- Effective and chemical-free means to control Salmonella in feed
- AQUA (FISH) FEED PRODUCTION, PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES AND FEED ADDITIVES
- The Italian milling industry: an excellence in evolution
- Knowledge Empowers You
- IKAR General Director Rylko tells how Russia became a wheat-supply superpower
- FMN: Transforming powerhouse of the Nigerian agricultural sector
- “TABADER WILL PARTICIPATE IN IDMA 2017 EXHIBITION”
- UNESCO discovers Silk Road food processing tech under leadership of Turkish academician
- The milling industry in Morocco
- Securing gluten-free grains