Bühler’s solution for cereal and nut bars
Bühler is demonstrating its competence in the area of biscuits and cookies in Interpack Trade Fair which will be held in Germany from 4 to 7 May. The company offers its customers integrated complete solutions for manufacturing countlines, coated items, or cereal and nut bars. No matter the raw materials, shape, taste, or if it’s coated with chocolate, Bühler’s solutions cover the complete range of end products. With its comprehensive knowledge of local markets and preferences, the technology leader supports customers in developing innovative new products and recipes so that they can effectively differentiate themselves. The solutions that Bühler demonstrates in the trade fair include all important process steps: from preparing the dough to moulding, cooling, and coating of the product.
SUSTAINABILITY, NUTRITION, FOOD SAFETY, AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS
Also, The Bühler Networking Days 2017 which will be held during the fair will feature four core themes that strongly impact the food processing industry: sustainability, nutrition, food safety, and the Internet of Things. Among the highlights of the event are some 20 innovations across the value chain, expert, presentations, side events, and an exclusive networking dinner hosted by Bühler.
- EU grain storage has improved but critical bottlenecks remain
- Global milling giants to gather at IDMA
- Wheat harvest in Turkey to increase
- Pests, disease eliminate a third of Mozambique crops
- Disasters causing billions in agricultural losses, with drought leading the way
- Tehran to exports more flour to Iraq via Russia wheat deal
- EFCO to build a large processing plant in Altai region
- Kaper Makina starts a turnkey feed mill project
- Farm ministers call for more health for animals
- Ahi Evran University to increase roughage diversity