Bühler’s solution for cereal and nut bars
Bühler is demonstrating its competence in the area of biscuits and cookies in Interpack Trade Fair which will be held in Germany from 4 to 7 May. The company offers its customers integrated complete solutions for manufacturing countlines, coated items, or cereal and nut bars. No matter the raw materials, shape, taste, or if it’s coated with chocolate, Bühler’s solutions cover the complete range of end products. With its comprehensive knowledge of local markets and preferences, the technology leader supports customers in developing innovative new products and recipes so that they can effectively differentiate themselves. The solutions that Bühler demonstrates in the trade fair include all important process steps: from preparing the dough to moulding, cooling, and coating of the product.
SUSTAINABILITY, NUTRITION, FOOD SAFETY, AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS
Also, The Bühler Networking Days 2017 which will be held during the fair will feature four core themes that strongly impact the food processing industry: sustainability, nutrition, food safety, and the Internet of Things. Among the highlights of the event are some 20 innovations across the value chain, expert, presentations, side events, and an exclusive networking dinner hosted by Bühler.
- Bühler focus on Consumer Foods with new segment
- Sudan raises flour subsidies by 40 percent to lower bread prices
- Arcadia Biosciences and Ardent Mills announce collaboration
- Symaga to double its production capacity
- Russia to establish in Syria largest hub on wheat exports in Middle East
- COFCO to Invest USD 30 Million In Development Of Mykolaiv Port
- Russian expansion into traditionally EU, U.S. wheat export markets
- Wheat consumption per person reached 214 kilograms annually
- Effective and chemical-free means to control Salmonella in feed
- The Italian milling industry: an excellence in evolution