Kaper Makina starts a turnkey feed mill project
IDMA Milling Machinery Exhibition continues to bear fruits both for its participants and visitors. Izmir-based Kaper Makina Sistemleri, a participant of the 2017 IDMA Exhibition, announced that it came to an agreement for a turnkey feed mill project. Kaper Makina held talks with Selim Mirioğlu, the founder and owner of Özmirioğlu Cotton Oil Industry and Trade Limited Company that visited Kaper’s booth and as a result of these talks, two companies agreed on building a feed mill.
Özmirioğlu gave green light to Kaper Makine for the turnkey feed mill project which will produce 20 tons of feed per hour. Kaper Makina said that the manufacturing and assembly processes have been ongoing, adding that they plan the mill to be operational in July. Founded in 2011, Kaper Makina Sistemleri operates in feed mills spare parts, import and export rollers and imports dies. Founded by Metin Lala, the company achieved to provide machinery and units for feed mills and began to install turnkey feed mills in various places by the end of its first year.
Beginning to operate as a representative for German Münch Edelstahl; Kaper Makina has provided spare parts to flour mills and has become a business partner to companies that give service to feed and flour sectors since 2014.
- Sudan raises flour subsidies by 40 percent to lower bread prices
- Arcadia Biosciences and Ardent Mills announce collaboration
- Symaga to double its production capacity
- Russia to establish in Syria largest hub on wheat exports in Middle East
- COFCO to Invest USD 30 Million In Development Of Mykolaiv Port
- Russian expansion into traditionally EU, U.S. wheat export markets
- Wheat consumption per person reached 214 kilograms annually
- Effective and chemical-free means to control Salmonella in feed
- The Italian milling industry: an excellence in evolution
- Aqua (Fish) Feed Production, Production Technologies And Feed Additives