Symaga to double its production capacity
Symaga, one of the main manufacturers of industrial silos sector, announced that it would double its production and technical capacity with new investments. “If in 2015 the automation rate of our production was at 80%, Symaga now embarks on a plan to achieve full automation for our factory. The 2016-2018 Investment Plan will add an additional 30% mechanization and full automation of punching and profiling processes.” Symaga said in a statement.
These investments translate in a 30-40% productivity increase for these lines. Among its most recent additions, two intelligent robots now help in welding operations, reassuring quality and full compliance, while a new robot cell perfects compression rings, the most complex part of the hopper silos. In addition, die-cuts are acquired to improve welding quality in silo’s outlet, reddler supports and access doors. With a new 4kw fiber laser and a folding cell, Symaga is achieving productivity gains of more than 40% in cutting and performing processes. In addition, a high performance punching line keeps top quality for our hoppers and support towers. The company acquires a new profiling machine with automatic tool changing.
“Totaling EUR 4 mill in R&D investments brings us closer to one of major goals: product quality. By 2019, the process of improvement in welding and bending lines is to continue, with plans for acquisitions of a high productivity drill for profiling.Banking on our constant investment in new technologies and human capital, Symaga reinforces its position as a market leader, doubling production and technical capacity, making us a reference supplier for the largest storage projects in the world.” Symaga said.
- Bühler focus on Consumer Foods with new segment
- Sudan raises flour subsidies by 40 percent to lower bread prices
- Arcadia Biosciences and Ardent Mills announce collaboration
- Russia to establish in Syria largest hub on wheat exports in Middle East
- COFCO to Invest USD 30 Million In Development Of Mykolaiv Port
- Russian expansion into traditionally EU, U.S. wheat export markets
- Wheat consumption per person reached 214 kilograms annually
- Effective and chemical-free means to control Salmonella in feed
- The Italian milling industry: an excellence in evolution
- Aqua (Fish) Feed Production, Production Technologies And Feed Additives